users-prolog

Problems with linking C-libraries

From: Dietmar
Subject: Problems with linking C-libraries
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:18:11 +0100

Hello,
I got problems, when I tried to compile Prolog-Source-files with
C-files, because I used certain C-libraries, that couldn't be found
by gplc. I used the '-L'-Option to pass the library-pathes to the
linker, but I always got an 'undefined reference' - error.
I couldn't find any further information in the manual.
Does anybody know, how I can tell gplc to use certain libraries
to link, in order to get a native executable?