users-prolog

Re: GNU Prolog FAQ

From: Christian
Subject: Re: GNU Prolog FAQ
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:13:17 +0100

> While we are on the subject, is there a way to specify a file to consult
> at startup (e.g. -l in sicstus)? I couldn't find anything on the website
> or in the list archive, and gprolog --help is _very_ laconic.

No, not in the standard toplevel, but u can compile your own new toplevel
which parses the commandline options for example.

%file foo.pl
:- initialization((argument_list(L),consult(L))).
%end

compile it (note: no --min-size and such if u want a neww full toplevel)
$ gplc foo.pl
./ foo is ur new toplevel now
start it and consult bar.pl baz.pl
$ ./foo bar baz