users-prolog

Prolog and Qt Designer

From: eric pramudya
Subject: Prolog and Qt Designer
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 05:20:37 +0000

Hi,

Anyone can confirm/assure me that Gprolog supports C++ codes that are generated from Qt Designer.

I plan to create GUI using C++ from Qt Designer and link it to prolog.

You can view Qt Designer from inside K Develop or just type 'designer' in console and it will be launched.

I wish that I can retract prolog database from interface that is created from Qt Designer. For example, when I toggled the checkbox, some rules are fired or whatever........something like that.

pls......

Thanks