users-prolog

Re: gprolog on a Mac Intel?

From: Bill Atkins
Subject: Re: gprolog on a Mac Intel?
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:16:07 -0400

Thanks, XGP seems to work quite nicely.

Bill

On Sep 7, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Lindsey Spratt wrote:

The XGP distribution (http://xgp.sf.net) includes a gprolog binary (inside XGP.app). XGP and the gprolog it ships with runs on Intel Macs, but not natively.

I have started to port gprolog natively to the Intel Mac, but this is not finished. I have the port working so that the i386-apple- darwin platform is recognized correctly and Ma2Asm/check runs successfully. However, the overall build is still failing.

I hope to have a functioning port of gprolog in a few weeks.

Lindsey