users-prolog

Prolog urgent help with a bfs

From: chasingamy
Subject: Prolog urgent help with a bfs
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:43:20 -0800 (PST)

I have a task to do where i must naivgate through a maze I am really stuck on
this and need it done for saturday! I have facts about the maze like where u
can go from each node, each node also has a sound level attached to it the
louder the sound the nearer to the exit. This is where i am stuck:

breadthfirst([Path | Paths], Finish, Solution) :-
                extend(Path, NewPaths),
                sortPath(NewPaths, Results),
        append(Paths, Results, Paths1),
        breadthfirst(Paths1, Finish, Solution).

I need to write the sortPath() so that it puts the path in order of sound to
find the quickest way out of the maze. Any help at all will be really
helpful as i do not know how to do this and only have a few hours left.
Thank you for any help