users-prolog

Re: Cocoa Touch

From: Lindsey Spratt
Subject: Re: Cocoa Touch
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:01:47 -0500

On Dec 9, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 21:27:28 -0500
> Lindsey Spratt <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Dhu,
>> Perhaps XGP itself can be adapted to the cocoa touch SDK.
>> Lindsey
>>

> That would be really good.
>
> How to determine what kind of effort this would need?

Probably I would need to get my hands on the touch SDK and spend some time
trying to "sketch out" the conversion. Not having looked at it, I don't know
what that might involve. I would think it would take me a week or two to get an
idea about the conversion. I'm not clear on the status of execution
environments for iOS deployments; it might not be allowed to do this as an
officially distributed app, but just for our own amusement (with a developer
license).