users-prolog

How to set default compiler options for gnu prolog

From: PRExplorer12
Subject: How to set default compiler options for gnu prolog
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:22:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

When I try to compile some pl apps, there is a message

error trying to execute i686-w64-mingw32-as

, even though I didn't set the compiler path yet.  I understand (I think),
how to set the compiler path manually,

C compiler options:

--c-compiler FILE       use FILE as C compiler/linker
-C OPTION       pass OPTION to the C compiler

, but is there a way to set a path to c:\mingw\mingw32-gcc-4.6.2.exe, as a
default, so that it doesn't have to be specified on the gplc command line?