ututo

[UTUTO-GNU] Re: [Ututo-espanol] Re: Resumen de Ututo-espanol, Vol 14, E

From: Pablo Manuel Rizzo
Subject: [UTUTO-GNU] Re: [Ututo-espanol] Re: Resumen de Ututo-espanol, Vol 14, Envío 10
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 00:07:18 -0300

Con fecha 7/5/2007, "Dylan Knight Rogers" <address@hidden>
escribió:

>I think we should use GRUB from now on

Yes, definitely. But we would need more programmers giving a hand... In
fact, it's easy to migrate to grub, but it takes some time and we, the
active programmers in UTUTO, have our to do list full filled.

Is there somebody interested in helping with this change?

--
Pablo Manuel Rizzo
Aunque supiera que el mundo se acabará mañana,