via-devel

[Via-devel] re:Wide selection of drugs

From: Kenton Parham
Subject: [Via-devel] re:Wide selection of drugs
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:39:36 -0500

Special Autumn offer from MyCanadianStore. 50% discount for every item from really astonishing selection of products. Don't waste time.

MyCanadianStore is proud to offer the cheapest prices for the best quality drugs. We do our best to satisfy all customersÂ’ needs. Click here to see the selection of our products. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed. Quick and safe shipping.

Order products with pleasure and make significant savings.