via-list

[Via-list] - Save Money with Your Complete Do-It-Yourself Floor Coating

From: The Floor Coating Experts
Subject: [Via-list] - Save Money with Your Complete Do-It-Yourself Floor Coating Kit!
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:20:45 -0400

Dear ,

Breakthrough Technology in Flooring!

Introducing a new science that will forever change the way floor surfaces in the residential and commercial sectors are protected, sealed and repaired!

Concrete, Steel and Wood Coating

Please click here and fill out your information for one of our representatives to call you back

www.worldwideindustrialfloorcoatings.com

OR, you may call us directly at  1-631-226-2295

Thank you
WorldWide IndustrialFloorCoatings.com

We only support ethical email marketing. To remove yourself from future mailings, please visit here to use our automated removal system. You will be removed from our mailing database within seven (7) days. 8712
Thanks
WorldWideIndustrialFloorCoatings
176-25 Union Turnpike #183 - Fresh Meadows NY 11366 - USA