via-list

[Via-list] Goodnews

From: Office of The Deputy-Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Subject: [Via-list] Goodnews
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:01:17 +0100

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Sarah Alade, the Deputy Governor of CBN on Economic Policies..

For the past one two months, your payment file from NNPC Contract Award
Committee has been accredited
for approval consideration, but approval was not granted because it was
remarked that you were fronted for
the claims and this is why your payment is not yet released till date. There is
no doubt about your payment's
existence in CBN data but no one will ever approved it's final payment, till
the bad remarks on your file is
cleared.

I brought you goodnews this day, that I am ready to partner with you and see
that your fund is released this
time around, if only you are able to understand that I must achieve this
success for you on personal level
and not official, because official level will exposed my support as it's
against the CBN policy to assist any
beneficiary with such dented remark. I am touched to be of help to you because
I have see the rejection of
your fund release over the years and as a woman I wouldn't imagine a man like
my husband going through
such and I can't help when it's possible, though not by merely open official
process but with high degree of
understanding among you and my self in terms of ability to maintain topmost
privacy, I assure you that I will
do my best to ensure the smooth and quick release of your fund..

I would like to have your immediate response to this message before going
further to acquaint you with my
intended plans of action to make your fund release very possible now.

Have a nice day and make sure I get your response before I resume duty on
Monday.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sarah Alade