via-list

[Via-list] Still waiting for your reply !

From: Gloria Diaz
Subject: [Via-list] Still waiting for your reply !
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:38:11 +0000 (GMT)

Dearest Beloved,

I don't really know who you are, but peace is unto you as you read this letter. My Instinct tells me that I can trust you with my proposition.  I got your contact through Internet directory and My Instinct directed  me to contact you.. I was the Wife of Late Mr. Emmanuel N.Diaz of Philippines he worked with America Embassy as An Ambassador for years and hold Political positions in Philippines before he died in the year July 27 2003. We were both married for 19 years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and we lived happily. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home due to the love I have for him. However, I have been suffering from arthritics and lately doctors have diagnosed me with terminal cancer which  left me with approximately twelve months to live. I am currently on wheelchair and being looked after by a nurse and some of my late husband relatives in turns.

Before my husband died, he left some money to the tone of $5.2m United  State Dollars (Five million, Two hundred thousand dollars) packed inside one metalic Trunk box (A Bonded Shipment) for safe keeping with a Security underwriters whose name is witheld till we open communication. My late Husband made me promised him that the money will be used for humanitarian work, because we  have no children and he don't want his brothers to lay hands on it, since they don't believe in God, they have a different vision.

 If you will promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my husband and me, then I will instruct the Security underwriters  to release the shipment in your name. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my late husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this task. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you further details and clarification. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose.  God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.

Yours in Vineyard,
Mrs.Gloria Diaz