via-list

[Via-list] Hello

From: Mrs Elizabeth Benson
Subject: [Via-list] Hello
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I  am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid, this is a charity proposal from Mrs Elizabeth Benson I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which i feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but please treat with absolut secrecy and personal to the glory of the most High God. I am Mrs Elizabeth Benson the wife of late David Benson whom died, as a victim of the Haiti earthquake on,12 of january 2010. I have some Funds I want you to handle for me in God,s glory. I promise that this project will be carried under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.

 If you are interested,Get back for more Information's
Thank's
Mrs, Elizabeth Benson