[VM] vm 8.1.1 - marking all unread messages read?

From: John Stoffel
Subject: [VM] vm 8.1.1 - marking all unread messages read?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:04:14 -0500

Guys,

I accidently marked all messages by an author as 'unread', which was a
mistake.  Now I want to change them all back to 'read', but I can't
figure out how to do it.  M A followed by M N U doesn't do this in
8.1.1 at all.

I would have hoped that M N <space> would do it, since you can hit
spacebar to read any message and change it's status.

Any hints for someone who's too dumb to figure this out?

Thanks,
John