Re: [VM] 'This email requires HTML support' from outlook.office365.com

From: Julian Bradfield
Subject: Re: [VM] 'This email requires HTML support' from outlook.office365.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 07:40:04 +0100 (BST)

On 2018-04-19, <address@hidden> <address@hidden> wrote:
> A fairly small number of my email messages turn up like this in my vm
> buffer. Lots of others with html attachments come through fine and the

Usually this means that the message is multipart/alternative, where
the text/plain part says "This email requires HTML support", instead
of (as it should) containing a plain text rendition of the text/html
part.

I haven't seen this from outlook, but no doubt it's possible to bulid
fancy enough mails that outlook gives up on producing a text/plain
version.

Is your vm configured to display html ?