Re: [vile] mCRL filter

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] mCRL filter
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:45:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 06:08:10PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
[...]I've found still one problem with it though.  If one tries to
format the comment, it is just left alone, nothing changes.  I
recall the latex filter having the same problem.  How can it be
solved?

The only thing that I see is that the "..default" in the mcrl.key file
should have a single "." (".default").

I have no '..default' in my key file?

Your key file used "..default", which is not expected.
I changed that to ".default".

By the way, this is was I added to macros/modes.rc:
----
define-mode mcrl
~with define-submode mcrl
       suf             '\.\(mcrl\|mcrl2\)$'
       fence-pairs     '{}()[]'
       comment-prefix  '^\s*%'
       comments        '^\s*%.*$'
~endwith
---
and to filters/filters.rc:
---
define-mode mcrl
~with define-submode mcrl
       filtername      'vile-mcrl-filt -k mcrl'
~endwith
---

Maybe the strange comment-wrapping follows from errors in these directives?

I'm not sure (will have to read the code), but comparing with some other
patterns, see this works:

        comments        '^\s*%\s+*$'

--
Thomas E. Dickey