Re: [vile] why the cursor disappears inn WinVile

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] why the cursor disappears inn WinVile
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 05:26:06 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

Just FYI pursuant to an earlier e-mail from a few months ago:

I now know under what circunstances the cursor disappears in WinVile -
it's when the colorization is done.  The cursor is then overwritten
with the new color and remains as a "dropping" when the cursor is
moved to a new location.

No biggie, just thought it might be of interest.

I see... I hadn't related it to colorization, but had been thinking it
was due to missing a special case where an fhide_cursor call was needed.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net