[vile] new vile user

From: elnecio
Subject: [vile] new vile user
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:17:26 +0000

hi, i'm a new user of vile.
i'm trying to find a way to
1) show the file modification time in the modeline, if is possible (something like (strftime('%Y/%m/%d %a %T')) in vim); i have tried to define a user-variable, like setv %myvariable="strftime('%Y/%m/%d %a %T')" i've tried different modality without result 2) show the fileformat and the fileencoding of the file; i have tried the $encoding but the result is 8-bit (my locale is set to UTF-8)
3) tell vile to return to the last position when opening files

thank's for any help and sorry for my english

stefano