Re: [vile] preventing a write with write-hook

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] preventing a write with write-hook
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 20:03:18 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

I think it's the latter - when vile runs the write-hook, it has already
decided to write the file, and will simply do that.  (For instance, it
doesn't check and see if the file has been changed to view- or read-only).

(I would be more active, but most of my free time's been going into a new
release of ncurses...)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net