[vile] Can I remap ZZ?

From: Chris Green
Subject: [vile] Can I remap ZZ?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 16:02:22 +0100

Simple, silly question but I can't see the answer at the moment.

Can I remap ZZ so that I can program a 'do something on exit' script
of some sort?

If I create something that uses anything but ZZ I'm bound to forget
and just do ZZ anyway!  :-)

... or is there any sort of hook that will allow me to execute
something when exiting from a modified file/buffer?

This refers back to my question a few days ago, if I squirt a file
into vi via stdin I want to do something on exit.  As it is if you
'ZZ' after modifying a buffer that has come in as stdin you get an
error:-
    Buffer "[Standard Input]" is modified.  Write it, or use :q!

If I could trap this error and do something with the modified buffer
it would solve my problem because ZZ with an unmodified buffer exits
which is OK.

--
Chris Green