[vile] On backspace (feature requests)

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: [vile] On backspace (feature requests)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 00:54:12 +0100

Hello!

Disclaimer: i am a happy vim user, but i occasionally come to vile
since a few years.  It would offer more than i need, it is fast
and it compiles very quick anywhere, etc., but because of a few
things regarding backspace i surely get away soon, it happened
multiple times already.  This time i thought, maybe ask?

Is it possible that a backspace spaces back shiftwidth (or
tabstop) characters in notabinsert mode, _if_ the cursor is
positioned on a clean sw/ts position and preceeded by a sw/ts
number of spaces (or multiple thereof)?  That would be great!

I think the rest is missing time and dedication on my side only!

--steffen