[W3-announce] Acrobat 8 Pro, Microsoft Vista & 0ffice 2OO7 for 79$ at Ji

From: Sean Mathews
Subject: [W3-announce] Acrobat 8 Pro, Microsoft Vista & 0ffice 2OO7 for 79$ at Ji's supersoft
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:44:44 +0300

Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium 149$
Ableton Live 5.0.1              49$
Adobe Photoshop CS              49$

Also see our new eB00KS:
Windows XP for Dummies
Photoshop in a Snap
Linux for dummies
All for $11 and fast-download.

See more titles: Microsoft-Mac soft-Adobe

-=New Releases=-

Microsoft 0ffice 2OO7 Enterprise
Normal Price:  $899.00
0ur 0ffer:  $79.95
U-save:  $819.95 (89%)
Availability: Pay-and-download instantly.

SalesRank: #1
Average Customer Review: *****
(based on 15681 reviews)

Adobe Acrobat 8.O PR0
Normal Price:  $449.00
0ur 0ffer:  $79.95
U-save:  $369.05 (80%)
Availability: Available for INSTANT-download.

Top-ten-ranked item.
Average Customer Review: *****
(based on 70739 reviews)

Macromedia Studio 8
Normal Price:  $999.00
0ur 0ffer:  $99.95
U-save:  $899.05 (90%)
Availability: Can be downloaded-INSTANTLY.

Best choice for professional.
Average Customer Review: *****
(based on 62355 reviews)

sio2: type 16550A
        of these last hold-outs as we can, but it is not always as easy
and/or BBS systems. They may be valuable sources of information about
sio5: type 16550A (multiport)
Copyright (c) %%proper_years_here%%
not something which should be assumed.
Even though the kernel may support communication along a serial or
does not exist in FreeBSD.
PostScript printer.  I recommend reading this section if you do not
# Makefile,v 1.13 1995/10/04 14:45:01 asami Exp
Check if PPP is still running (/usr/etc/ppp/ppptest):
on the host that supports the alias; all other hosts on the local
drive /dev/sd0s6, and so on. This example assumes, of course, that
and went to its databases sub-directory. When we gave it the command
        can be captured to disk and/or examined with the tcpdump(1)
settlement was U.C. Berkeley's concession that large parts of Net/2
communications rate than 19.2 Kbps.  Here is an example of a gettytab
rate seen by the sending and receiving DTE equipment.  For example, if
interfaces are SCSI, IDE, Floppy and Parallel Port.  A wide variety of
type.  However, the author finds it easier at his site to specify
0x8f        Refresh
Local2 (            -->  Local1 (
are, for some reason, unable to use the send-pr(1) command, then
fall into this category.  Otherwise, convert the name (or at least
        grab the entire collection once and then only what has changed
Schmidt <sosFreeBSD>
        Microsoft compilers.
file too.
0xc6 write       Channel 5 starting word count
provided separately can be used by anyone.  A freely (from outside the
for an operating system like FreeBSD where all the source code is
permit user jrl
Quotas are an optional feature of the operating system that allow you
will not need to copy the file named in the last column to your  * Parallel port drives
memory footprint, making a 5MB configuration a more acceptable  Restricting Multiple Copies
autocomp, and noicmp had no effect until support was added in FreeBSD
set -x
ACD-2320 was disabled. I used the 'free configurable' option in the
until it receives reasonable characters.
the main FreeBSD distribution or the ports tree is a bad idea, and the
mounts, e.g., if your FreeBSD 2.1 distribution directory lives on:
follows: a SLIP user dials up your FreeBSD SLIP Server system and logs
but we've altered it quite a bit to get it to do what we need. Is
           Adaptec 154x
Production of this drive has been discontinued.
and/or DIP switch settings you need to give it.
        compressed with gzip.  The programs in /stand are compressed so
performs compatibility tests independent of any OS drivers.  It should
[-c] -wwidth -llength -iindent -n login -h host acct-file
National Semiconductor INS8250 UART for use in the IBM PC
FreeBSD supports NS8250-, NS16450-, NS16550-, and NS16550A-based EIA
Stop Bit is sent by the transmitter.
                      DLAB should be done with interrupts
oldlibs.  In each of the contents-files for these packages, look for a
well.  It can not write 120MB tapes.
GRONDAR.ZA grunt.grondar.za admin server