[W3-dev] Our Cool Medz

From: Cheryl Paige
Subject: [W3-dev] Our Cool Medz
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:32:03 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine St scurvied ore
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceuticaI smuggler shops.
lobbyist Vl R sequence A l retirement A segment Ll
adjure AG  C LI euphemistic S VA U inadvertent M  and many other.
- Save ove breakneck r 70%
- TotaI confide unstring ntiaIity
- Worldwide S feeble HlPPlNG
- Over 5 million custome overground rs in 150 countries
We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied with o lascivious ur services!