web-hurd

Re: Revision 5.5 of the Hurd Web page

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: Revision 5.5 of the Hurd Web page
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:18:51 +0300

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 11:22:35AM -0700, Jim Franklin wrote:
> [...]

I added GFDL copyright statement to the page and a clear statement what is
the relation between both pages:

This page is inspired by Jim Franklin's links which are posted sometimes at
Hurd-related mailing lists and are copyrighted with FDL too. A great part of
the links in this page are gathered from his ones.

The mirror will be updated soon.

BTW The license in http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html is GPL but
obviously you meant FDL.

Regards