web-hurd

RE: www.gnu.org guidelines and the plan for hurd.gnu.org

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: www.gnu.org guidelines and the plan for hurd.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 00:26:05 -0700

Hi,
 Thanks for the link. I reckon the chances are better for the folks who
follow the guidelines on getting their work past the gnu webmasters. Myself,
I have a hankering to try my hand at writing some XML although most of my
work will be HTML 4 comliant with use of CSS. My opinion is everyone should
go with what they want to try and what the gnu webmasters don't like, I'm
sure they'll let us know when we ask them for a final review of our work. It
will be the gnu webmasters who have the final say on the work.

Jim