web-hurd

RE: address@hidden: HURD]

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: address@hidden: HURD]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:30:16 -0700

Hi Paul,
 Including Philip Charles' hurd CD project is already underway. We will be
hosting his minimalist hurd floppies installation set as well. He is in the
process of putting together some webpages on his work for us as well. If
Attila Nagy would like to assist Philip Charles in putting this together I
am sure the help would be appreciated. Please contact Philip Charles with
the offer of assistance. The email is listed above.
 It is quite wonderful that you have contacted us at this time. We are very
much in need of the assistance of one of the folks at address@hidden .
What we are attempting is to include the source code for the hurd and
GNUMach at the website and we need the help of someone knowledgeable of the
ins and outs of the gnu.org web to help us. The reason for this is that it
has been brought to our attention that the most important documentation for
the hurd is located in the source code. It could also be instrumental in
getting new developers involved in the hurd project.
 If you can help us or can connect us with somebody who can, please read the
mailing list thread below and send us your suggestions.

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/web-hurd/2001-April/000171.html

Thx
Jim Franklin