web-hurd

hosting floppy and iso images for the hurd

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: hosting floppy and iso images for the hurd
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:33:13 -0700

Hi Phil,
 I've been reviewing the guidelines for the website and as far as I can tell
there should be no problem including your floppy and iso images at the
hurd.gnu.org website. The only thing you have to check to be sure is that
there are not any non-free apps included in the tarball. Other than that
they can be posted as is. We should probably include a disclaimer that it is
an unofficial and experimental developers release or something to that
effect.

Jim