web-hurd

RE: first draft, The GNU Hurd WWW Sitemap

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: first draft, The GNU Hurd WWW Sitemap
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:23:37 -0700

Hi folks,
 Neal, I took your suggestions (for the most part) and have rebuilt the
page.

http://members.home.net/cykick/software/hurd/the_hurd_links.html

 Please check it out using lynx. I tried changing the visited links to
purple (#9900DD) and found it to be too boring. I left it as fuchsia (pink).
I guess I am still a hippie at heart and have spend too many years listening
to the Grateful Dead but I really like fuchsia.
 Anyway, I can use some more critiques.

Jim