web-hurd

(no subject)

From: Quique
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:38:12 -0000

Marcus Brinkmann <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 05:10:22PM +0100, Alejandro Ruiz wrote:
> > Hi, my name is Alejandro Ruiz and recently I visited the HURD web page and
> > noticed that you do not have a Spanish translation available. I would be
> > glad to help you with that task if you are interested.
>
> Sure, have a go!  I think there is a GNU web site translation team, and it
> would be great if you could operate from there, as this bundles all
> translation efforts and has the necessary infrastructure set up.

Hi Alejandro

Holman Romero <address@hidden> was already working on the translation to
Spanish of the Hurd web pages.

See
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/web-translators-es/2001-December/001801.html

To get in the GNU Translations Team to Spanish just visit
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/web-translators-es

Greetings,
 Quique

--
Plus 莽a change, plus c'est la m锚me chose.
   Alphonse Karr. Les Gu锚pes.