web-hurd

Possible error in "Introdutction ton GNU Mach"

From: Olaf Bergner
Subject: Possible error in "Introdutction ton GNU Mach"
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:41:51 +0100

Hello,

I find myself a little bit confused about the sentence "GNU Mach should, and probably will, be ported to other hardware architectures or other microkernels in the future." How can one microkernel be ported to another? I suspect it should read "and GNU Hurd to other microkernels". Or am I mistaken here? Anyways, thanks for your hard and diligent work on what to my admittedly severely limited understanding seems an excellently designed OS.

Regards,
Olaf Bergner