web-hurd

Re: little link error

From: Marcio Kuchma
Subject: Re: little link error
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:08:06 -0300

oh, i'm happy with this... for a begginer in this list, i have been start
not so good... :-)

well, i'm starting traslations of hurd's doc to portuguese (brazilian) -
at this point, it's "un-official", but i'm (waiting) contacting the leader
of portuguese translations... and working, sure! at this moment, i'm
translating the (ohh) "help.html"... ;-)

i'm waiting contact of fernando lozano, leader of portuguese/brazilian
team of translations... is he the correct person? or must i speak with
somebody of this list (official team)?

best regards and sorry for my english,

marcio kuchma
"nois somo do interior, mas nois nao eh besta nao..." - tv marketing :-)