web-hurd

ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly

From: rose
Subject: ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:29:07

           Want To Get A Lot Of Target Email   Addresses In A Very Short Time?

Target Email Extractor is  a  powerful  Email  Software that  harvests Target Email Addresses from search engines, any specified starting URLs , including cgi , asp pages etc.

  It Quickly and automatically search and spider from search engine, any specified starting URLs to find and extract e-mail addresses

  • Powerful targeting ability. Only extract the specific email addresses that directly related to your business.
  • Integrated with 18 top popular search engines: Yahoo, Google, MSN, AOL
  • Fast Search Ability. Nearly can find thousands of e-mail addresses in an hour, allowing up to 500 simultaneous search threads!
  • Helpful for anyone for internet Email marketing purposes.
  • Free version updates.

    Click The Following Link To Download This Program:
  • Download Site 1

    Download Site 2            ??If  you can not download this program ,  please copy the following link into your URL , and then click " Enter" on your Computer Keyboard.

    Here is the download links:

    http://www.wldinfo.com/download/email/ESE.zip

    http://bestsoft.3322.org/onlinedown/ESE.zip

    Disclaimer:
    We are strongly against continuously sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our special mailings. We have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal services. This is not unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click this link http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-bin/remove.pl . Auto Email Removal Company. Ref# 01222263545

    This message is a commercial advertisement. It is compliant with all federal and state laws regarding email messages including the California Business and Professions Code. We have provided the subject line "ADV" to provide you notification that this is a commercial advertisement for persons over 18yrs old.