web-hurd

VITAL ISSUE

From: Princeness Tifny
Subject: VITAL ISSUE
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 06:40:03 +0200

 Dear Colleague,

 I got your address from the internet.
 I am Princess Tifny okoli the wife to the
 former Chairman South  Delta Petroleum Development
 Committee.  My husband was murdered by some
 Moslem  extremist immediately he publicly condemned
 the 11th September  terrorist attack on World Trade
 Centre in USA. But before he finally gave up the
 ghost he revealed the  sum of $40millionUSD he
 deposited with a  Security and  Finance firm to me.
  Now my life and that of my 11year old son is in
 danger  because the Moslems extremist are still
after my life and that of my son. They have burnt our
family house  and our known property. So what
I want from you is to assist us in receiving this fund in
your account  overseas. We will give you 15% of the
 total sum for  your assistance so that you will also
 send Letter of  Invitation for us to join you in your
country, we have gone through so many traumatic
experiences. We are  urgently waiting for your
response.
 Please contact with email address address@hidden
 information.
 Thanks.