web-hurd

truth/trust message

From: barrhamza
Subject: truth/trust message
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:00:27 +0100

TOP SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL:

Greetings and Compliments.

I have gotten your contact from  a directory posted on the internet accessed
after a keen search for some one with the potential to be assistive in the
matter expressed to you in this missive.

I am a lawyer as you may need to Know and I represent the interest of a client
who is a Brother in Islam  who has made an offer to me which is most lucrative,
my correspondence with you from hence is dictated by the need for us to get the
participation of a neutral foreigner who will assist us perfect the transaction.

My client is the Son of a late Military Head of State who has been under probe
since the demise of the last Military President of Nigeria and he has had a lot
of his physical and monetary assets seized by the Nigerian Government who
consider him as a part of the corrupt machinery of the then Military
Government, now he has a substantial amount deposited in a bank in Bahamas (
US$ 45. M.) and in Nigeria (US$ 25. M.) and he is very scared that these
accounts will be discovered because similar accounts in Switzerland and England
were previously discovered and frozen by the governments of those countries in
collaboration with the Government of Nigeria.

Precisely, my clients family have just returned US$18m to the government of
Nigeria under the direction of the Swiss banking authorities, this is a
confirmable matter, even as the existence of the funds mentioned is confirmable.

Now it is his intention to migrate with his family out of Nigeria towards the
Middle East and he depends so much on these fund, thus he is looking for a
reliable and trustworthy person who will receive the money discreetly and then
transfer the money at a latter date to a neutral account to be established in
Lebanon when he finally succeeds with his emigration plan.

If the event that you accept my proposition and agree to participate in this
transaction by way of assistance, you will in no case whatsoever undertake
risk, expend money or execute any unreasonable task, whereas you will be well
renumerated, in principle you will receive 10% of the amount transferred into
your account once the transaction is completed.

Apart from this there is another sum of Money, held up in a Security company(In
Cash) in Europe, the Money was earmarked for the support of the cause of Islam
and Muslims, but it was never retrieved before the demise of my clients Father,
this money can be retrievable if we get someone willing to retrieve it and
clear outstanding demurages accrued so far.The money in Europe is Thirty one
Million American(USD 31.M) Dollars in one hundred dollar bills.

Since I do not know in what vain you will take this
missive I have kept the information peripheral, I
will be posited to give further information upon your acceptance and will also
introduce you to my client eventually.

I hope I will be able to work with you earnestly unto our joint success.

I await your response eagerly.

Respectfully.

Alhaji Hamza Musa