web-hurd

re:hey

From: Lou Dogg
Subject: re:hey
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 08:20:01 -0400

I HAVE YOUR SKATE DECK HERE!

Thanks for sending in all of the great  information about your local Skateshops
and Skateparks.

Now we are going to step it up to show our support and appreciation for your
hard work!!! I am working with VK Sports Distribution. We stock everything!
(well almost)

Here is my offer:
Convince your local Skateshop to place an order with us for a minimum of $300
(or more),  you get a FREE DECK!!!

What you have to do:
1)Convince your local Skateshop to call Vk Sports Distribution (FREE)
800-427-1278 or email (FREE) address@hidden  and step it up with an order of
$300 (or
more) you get a FREE DECK!!!
make sure (SKATESHOP Buyer) to tell your Account Representative to include your
FREE DECK!!!!

3)Make sure your Skateshop has a way to contact you when your FREE DECK
arrives...

4)NOW GET OUT THERE AND HELP US OUT!!! WE"LL HOOK YOU UP WITH  A FREE DECK!!!

5)HAVE FUN & SKATE HARD!!!

ALSO http://www.stedb.com/dbm83/l.php?3385&379858 HAS BEEN UPDATED CHECK OUT
THE MAIN PAGE
THANKS
LOUIE

Switch to HTML version:
http://www.stedb.com/dbm83/msgtype.php?type=1&email=379858&emailing=5426
We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to
receive our emails please click here:
http://www.stedb.com/dbm83/un.php?5426&379858

tBw