web-hurd

Directory of Key Personnel in the Energy Industry (2003) in India

From: ipis
Subject: Directory of Key Personnel in the Energy Industry (2003) in India
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 22:31:10 +0530 (IST)

DIRECTORY OF KEY PERSONNEL IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY (2003) IN INDIA
>>> Just Released in May 2003 <<<

Dear Reader

Hello!

We are pleased to announce the release of the 2003 edition of 'Directory of Key
Personnel in the Energy Industry' in India. The publication which is being
updated annually has become an extremely useful resource for organizations/
individuals associated with the Indian Energy Sectors or looking for business
opportunities in these sectors.

The Publication is a definitive source of latest information of Key Personnel
in the Power Industry including Generation, Transmission & Distribution Sectors
and Allied Infrastructure Sectors. It also contains the Names and Addresses of
Key Regulatory Authorities and other Authorities connected with the Indian
Power Sector. As part of our continuous endeavor to incorporate reader
feedback, a beginning has been made in a limited manner to include other
interconnected sectors like Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Water etc
which are closely related to the Power Industry. We hope to cover these
interconnected sectors in greater detail in the subsequent editions.

The Directory necessarily contains Contact Details like Names, Designation,
Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Numbers of several Management Level
representatives in the same organisation and wherever possible the Email and
Web-Address of the organisation.

>> CONTENTS <<

The contents of the Directory are:

Section 1 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in Ministries/ Departments
in Power & Allied Sectors.

Section 2 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in Central Sector
Utilities/ Organisations/ Power Utilities/ Undertakings/ Corporations/
Companies / Others

Section 3 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in State Power Sector.
Section 3 is divided in 3 parts:
Part I is on State Electricity Boards/ Corporations
Part II is on Electricity Regulatory Commissions
Part III is on Electricity Departments

Section 4 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in Private Sector
Utilities/ Independent Power Producers/ Promoters (Region wise)

Section 5 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in the Communication
Industry.

Section 6 is on General Consultants in India.

>> MORE DETAILS <<

For more details & complete Index of the Directory, visit us at
www.IndiaCore.com  and click on the Directory link.

We invite you to also check the details of some of the other titles related to
Power & Infrastructure sector available:
- 100 Years of Thermal Power in India- 2000
- Profile of Power Utilities and Non Utilities in India- 2000
- Profile of Indian Union and States- 2000/ 2001
- Tariff Schedules of Electric Power Supply Utilities in India- 2002
- Proceedings of the International Conference of WCPU- Green Power 3- Eco
Friendly & Efficient Power Development in New Century- 2001
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Present and Future Trends in
Transmission and Convergence- 2002
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering of Dams and
Appurtenance Works- 2003
- IEEMA Members Directory- 2002
- Directory on Construction & Real Estate Industry (Fourth Edition - 2002)
- Directory on HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EQUIPMENT in India- 2002
- National Directory of Consultancy Services- 2002

>> PARTIAL LIST OF BUYERS OF THE 2002 EDITION <<

Companies like Alstom, Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission, Bajaj
Electricals, BHP Billiton Petroleum, Black & Veatch, British Gas, CEDTI,
Central Power Research Institute, CMC, CRISIL, Crompton Greaves, Cu-mmins Power
Solutions, Development Consultants, Dresser Valve, Embassy of India in Bhutan,
Embassy of Sweden, Enercon India, Fisher-Xomos Sanmar, High Commission of
India, IEA Coal Research- UK, IDFC, Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers
Association, Infotech Enterprises, Kirloskar Oil Engines, Larsen & Toubro,
Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission, McGraw-Hill,  Mitsui & Co.,
Monnet International, NEG Micon India, Orbit Technologies, Platts, PRAYAS,
PricewaterhouseCoopers, SBI Capital Markets, SMEC International, SPIC JEL
Engineering Construction, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Suzlon
Energy, Tamilnadu Energy Development Agency, Tata Honeywell, Timken, USEA, VA
Tech Hydro, Winrock International amongst many others...

>> ORDERING INFORMATION <<

TO ORDER the Directory, simply send us your mailing details including name,
address, phone, fax and email along-with your cheque/ draft favoring
'International Publications & Information Services' payable at New Delhi, India
to the below mentioned address. You could also order by VPP or Cash on Delivery
in India. You could also use the Order Form below and mail/ courier this order
form along-with the payment.

>> International Conference- 'GREEN POWER 4- Sustainable Energy Development for
>> Improved Quality of Life'  <<

We are promoting the International Conference being organised on October 16-
17, 2003 at New Delhi, India to discuss issues relating to eco-friendly power
generation, renewable & clean energy sources, environmental management,
effluent treatment, financial & contractual aspects of power supply etc. You
could check the details on http://www.IndiaCore.com. We invite you to
participate in this successful series of bi-annual Conferences. Please feel
free to contact us for more details.

Sincerely

Priya Kapoor
International Publications & Information Services
Email: address@hidden / address@hidden
www.IndiaCore.com

ORDER FORM

_____ Yes, I would like to order _____ copy/ copies of the 'Directory of Key
Personnel in the Energy Industry' (2003) in India

**************************
PRICE PER COPY
**************************

For Orders & Deliveries in Delhi & NCR in India: Rs 2000 plus Rs 50 for Courier
and Handling

For Orders & Deliveries outside Delhi & NCR in India: Rs 2000 plus Rs 100 for
Courier and Handling

For International Orders & Deliveries: US $ 200 plus Shipping & Handling as
applicable

Name:________________________________________________________________

Designation:___________________________________________________________

Company:___________________________________________________________

Type of Organisation:__________________________________________________
(e.g. Law firm, Construction firm, Finance firm, Consultancy Firm)

Address:_____________________________________________________________

State, Pin Code & Country: ______________________________________________

Tel: (Please specify country code and area code)______________________________

Fax: (Please specify country code and area code)______________________________

Email:________________________________________________________________

URL (Website):________________________________________________________

Order Date:____________________________________________________________

Payment Information:

Our mode of payment is ___ Cheque/ ___ Demand Draft/ ___ VPP or CVC. (Please
tick the correct response)

We are enclosing our Cheque/ DD drawn in favor of 'International Publications &
Information Services' payable at New Delhi, INDIA dated _______________ bearing
no. ____________ for Rs. / US $_______________ drawn on ________________________

Please send this form alongwith the payment through Courier to:

International Publications & Information Services, 114 B, Jaina Tower II,
District Centre, Janak Puri, New Delhi 110 058. INDIA

If you intend sending us your order through Postal Mail, then please use our
Mail Box address:

International Publications & Information Services, P.O. Box 6650, New Delhi 110
018. INDIA

NOTE:

1.       Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.

2.      All orders except VPP/ CVC orders must be prepaid. Please note that
there are no refunds.

3.     All orders are shipped immediately after receipt and credit of payments
to our Account. For faster deliveries, send us DD or cheque payable at New
Delhi. Please avoid sending outstation cheques.

4.      If you wish to send us your Orders through Courier, please send your
order along-with the payment at our office address only.

5.       For orders being sent through Ordinary Postal Mail, kindly send them
at our Mail Box address.

6.       For Indian Orders & Deliveries Only: All Indian Orders are despatched
through reputed Courier Companies. Lesser handling rates would apply if you
wish to receive your orders through Indian Postal Service. Please email us at
address@hidden for the applicable rates. At remote places in India, where there
is no direct Courier service, we shall use Indian Postal Service.

7.       For International Orders and Deliveries: All International Orders are
shipped through Air Mail of Indian Postal Service.  If you prefer speedier
deliveries, we could send the Books through International Courier Companies
like DHL, UPS, Airborne Express etc. In this case, Shipping & Handling Rates
will vary. Please confirm the exact rates before placing your order by sending
us an email at address@hidden along-with your location and your Country. If you
prefer to use your own Courier account, please provide your account number:
____________________________

We also accept orders in other freely convertible currencies like Euro, Pound,
Deutsche Mark, Franc etc. Contact us for rates in the currency of your choice.

We also accept payments through Wire Transfer. Please contact us for our Bank
Account details and SWIFT code.

8.       For VPP/ CVC Orders in India: You could also place your orders through
VPP (Value Paid on Postage) of Indian Post or CVC (Cash Value Collect) of Elbee
Express Courier in India. If you wish to place order for the book through VPP
or CVC , the VPP or CVC charges would be in addition to the total price of the
book i.e. Book price plus applicable Postage and Handling Charges. Please send
us an email at address@hidden to confirm the total charges. Further, the VPP is
normally delivered within 10 days and CVC within 4 days.

9.       If you wish to order more than one copy of the book, please send us an
email at address@hidden to confirm the applicable Postage/ Courier/ Shipping
and Handling charges.