web-hurd

Re: translation of hurd pages to portuguese

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: translation of hurd pages to portuguese
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:36:38 +0200

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 09:50:24AM -0300, Daniel Souza wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I'm a brazilian programmer and a linux/fbsd user, and I'm interested on hurd
> and his "philosophy"... and so,
> to make some kernel hacks, surely, when I get familiarized with it... so, at
> this time, I want to know if is interesting
> to you the translation of the hurd homepage to portuguese.. if yes, please
> reply this and I will do it.

We are always interested in translation of the Hurd web pages into other
languages.

It's probably better to stick with the pages and avoid the manuals (Hurd and
Mach) because they are big and might be obsoleted in the not so far future.

We would also appreciate it if we can register you as the contact person for
future updates.  It's even better if you can subscribe to web-hurd and spot
updates yourself and submit updates for the translation.

Maybe also contact the GNU web site translation team for further tips.

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/