web-hurd

Strive.To Quote Daily - December 15, 2003

From: Strive.To Quote
Subject: Strive.To Quote Daily - December 15, 2003
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:35:05 -0500

          * Strive.To's Quotes of the Day *

Free Newsletters: <A HREF=" http://ric1.com/go.e?001125 ">Click Here</A>

Want to win $10,000? Tell a friend about this newsletter!
<A HREF=" http://ric1.com/l.z.e?s=547827 ">Click to enter</A>

Unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of this message.

Your quotes for the day:

It's a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn't want to hear.
        Dick Cavett

I no longer prepare food or drink with more than one ingredient.
        Cyra McFadden

My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private
world of real creeps without having to smell them.
        Penn Jillette

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
        Leo J. Burke