web-hurd

Re: Started German website translation

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Started German website translation
Date: 22 Jan 2004 16:19:40 +0100

Am Do, 2004-01-22 um 15.57 schrieb Alfred M. Szmidt:
>    > Great!!!  I'll try to commit it ASAP (sighs, the list of things
>    > to add is growing quite rapidly...).  Marcus, do you have any
>    > comments about this? You are fluent in German I belive.
>
>    Would be quite strange if he wasn't ;-)
>
> I don't keep track of who speaks what, and he is after all the
> maintainer of the pages, so he has the last word.

Sorry, this was meant as a joke, but it was unfair because you don't
have the necessary information to understand it.
Marcus *is* German, and German is his mother tongue. (I met him on
several occasions and I'm looking forward to meeting him again at the
FOSDEM if he is there)

>    I'll make a proposal (a proof of concept implementation) over the
>    next days.
>
> Goodie, maybe you could take a peek at Macro's suggested version of
> this by using make and cpp?

See my other mail.

Thanks,
Reinhard