web-hurd

Re: Hi, some questions

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Hi, some questions
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:35:59 +0100 (MET)

   Hi, I'm not completely sure who maintains the hurd web pages but I
   noticed there are some parts that are out of date (more
   specifically, the installation document, and links to Hurd isos).

Marcus Brinkmann is the maintainer, I and a few others are his
monkies.  So this is the right place to ask.  We know that the pages
are quite outdated.  The installation document should probobly be
removed, and point to the Debian GNU/Hurd installation guide, same
goes for the links to the Debian GNU/Hurd ISO images.

Currently the CVS is totally broken so don't expect any commits to the
tree; hopefully this will be fixed soon.

   Once I get my extra machine running (in about a week), i'm going to
   be actively working on the Hurd and I would gladly help out with
   the web page if there is a need.

If you find anything wrong, outdated, or unclear in the web pages,
feel free to send a patch or just a suggestion (but a patch is nicer
:).

Cheers!