web-hurd

Request

From: kyariabu
Subject: Request
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:36:01 +0100 (CET)

Greetings and Compliments.

I have gotten your contact from the internet, listed as a business
professional whose business might need some additional finance and this
makes me feel I may make a sincere proposition to you, and I have decided
to make this preposition to you in good faith, which relates to  a
realistic and genuinely
simplistic business opening that needs the participation of a person with
your expertise, and ingenuity and a clear
indication to trustworthiness and sincerity.

I am a lawyer as you may need to know and I represent the interest of a
client who is a Brother in Islam as  well who has made an offer to me
which is most lucrative, my correspondence with you from hence is dictated
by the need for us to get the participation  of a neutral foreigner who
will assist us perfect the transaction.
My client was a prominent figure in the Military
Politics and rule of my country for about ten years and he has had
complicity in a few economic scandals  and a host of litigations too he
has had a lot of his physical and monetary assets seized by the Nigerian
Government who consider him as a part of the corrupt  machinery of the
then Military Government; now he has a substantial amount deposited in a
bank in Nigeria (US$ 25. M.) and he is very scared that this account  will
be discovered because similar accounts in  Switzerland and England were
previously discovered  and frozen by the governments of those countries in
collaboration with the Government of Nigeria.

Precisely, my clients family have just returned US$  1B. to the
government of Nigeria under the direction  of the Swiss banking
authorities, this is a  confirmable matter, even as the existence of the
funds mentioned is confirmable.
Now it is his intention to migrate with his family out  of Nigeria towards
the Middle East and he depends so  much on these fund, thus he is looking
for a reliable  and trustworthy person who will receive the money
discreetly and then transfer the money at a latter  date to a neutral
account to be established in Lebanon  when he finally succeeds with his
emigration plan.

If you accept my proposition and agree to participate  in this
transaction, you will in no case whatsoever  undertake risk, expend money
or execute any  unreasonable task, whereas you will be well  renumerated,
in principle you will receive 10% of the  amount transferred into your
account once the  transaction is completed.
Apart from this there is another sum of Money, held up  in a Security
company (In Cash) in Netherlands, the  Money was earmarked for the support
of the cause of  Islam and Muslims, but it was never retrieved before  the
demise of my clients father, this money can be  retrievable if we get
someone willing to retrieve it  and clear outstanding demurrages accrued
so far. The money in Netherlands is Thirty one Million American  Dollars
in one hundred dollar bills.

Since I do not know in what vain you will take this  missive I have kept
the information peripheral, I  will be posited to give further information
upon your  acceptance and will also introduce you to my client
eventually.
I hope I will be able to work with you earnestly unto  our joint
success.
I await your response eagerly.
Respectfully.

Abu Kyari.