web-hurd

winning notification

From: skylink lotto promotion
Subject: winning notification
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:38:38 -0700

SKYLINK LOTTERY PROMOTION
 ALEX DUMASLAAM AVENUE, B56,
 1002 BS AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

 FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
 REF: OYL /26510460037/02
 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

 FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

 RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION: FINAL NOTICE

 We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
 today 19TH of February, 2004, of winners of the
 SKYLINK  LOTTERY  PROMO,THE NETHERLANDS/ INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held
 on 15th of February,2004.

 Your company,is attached to ticket number
 023-0148-790-459, with serial number 5073-11 drew
 the lucky numbers  43-11-44-37-10-43, and consequently won the lottery
 in the 3rd category.

 You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
 out of US$1, 500,000.00 in cash credited to file
 REF NO. OYL/25041238013/02. This is from total prize
 money of US$20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen
 international winners in this category. All
 participants were selected through a computer ballot
 system drawn form 25,000 names from Australia,New     Zealand, America,
Europe, North America and Asia as  part of International Promotions Program,
which is  conducted annually.

 CONGRATULATIONS!

 Your fund is now deposited with a Security company
 in your name.Due to the mix up of some numbers and
 names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice
 until your claim has been processed and your money
 remitted to your account.

 This is part of our security protocol to avoid
 double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants
 of this program.
 We hope with a part of you prize, you will
 participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3
 billion International Lottery.

 To begin your claim, please contact our foreign
 service manager,

 ATTN: Manasseh Jones
 EMAIL ADDRESS: address@hidden

 For due processing and remittance of your prize
 money to a designated account of your choice.

 Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later
 than 29th of FEBRUARY, 2004. After this date, all
 funds will be  returned as unclaimed.

 NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
 complications, please remember to quote your
 reference and batch  numbers in every one of your correspondences with
 your agent.

 Furthermore, should there be any change of your
 address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.

 Congratulations again from all our staff and thank
 you for being part of our promotions program.

 Sincerely,

 EDWARD VAN DE SAND

 THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,SKYLINK PROMO
 LOTTERY,NETHERLANDS