web-hurd

skateboarding in vegas []

From: Skateboarding in Vegas
Subject: skateboarding in vegas []
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:52:34 -0400 (EDT)

Last Weekend we went do Las Vegas for the Extreme Thing Contest with Paradigm
Skateboards. We also stayed a day let to check out the what Site Design Group
crew where up to in the Anthem. More info is available at

http://www.s453.net/dbm83/l.php?3046&379858

Dragonetti Wheels are starting to show up everywhere including Skatepark Of
Tampa. If you own a skateshop and or a skatepark send us an email and we will
hook you up with a free set to check out.

Be sure to check out our sponsors

http://www.s453.net/dbm83/l.php?3047&379858

http://www.s453.net/dbm83/l.php?3048&379858

http://www.s453.net/dbm83/l.php?3049&379858

http://www.s453.net/dbm83/l.php?3050&379858

Switch to HTML version:
http://www.s453.net/dbm83/msgtype.php?type=1&email=379858&emailing=5200
We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to

receive our emails please click here:
http://www.s453.net/dbm83/un.php?5200&379858

Skateboarding Magazine

1927 Harbor Blvd #611