web-hurd

order enquiry

From: makaay wyle
Subject: order enquiry
Date: 29 Jun 2004 17:30:04 -0000

dear sales,
greetings from MAKAAY WYLE international company we browsed through your store and found it so interested in some articles product that are urgently needed in our store in nigeria we will be glad to know if you can
ship to our store located in lagos state nigeria via fedex express. our mode of payment is by international america credit card account .your reply will be greatly appreciated from our company.
many thanks
MAKAAY WYLE international .