web-hurd

re:whats up??? []

From: Lou Dog
Subject: re:whats up??? []
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:38:10 -0500 (EST)

whats up with you? havent talked to you in awhile, same thing here pretty much.

I am updating some info on the website and need your help. Can you hook me up
with some info about your local skateshop and or skatepark? We are still adding
skateparks to the list so if yours isnt in there let me know and we will add
it. We are also going to start listing skate shops as well and if you can give
me info on at least 2 skateshops and 1 skatepark I would really appreciate it.
Here is the info I need:

Name of Shop:

Address/City/State of Shop:

Phone Number of Shop:

Website Address of Shop:

Email Address of Shop:

Cool I also just got done redesigning the site, let me know what you think of
it.

http://www.s453.net/dbm83/l.php?3175&379858

thanks

Louie Baur

Switch to HTML version:
http://www.s453.net/dbm83/msgtype.php?type=1&email=379858&emailing=5296
We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to

receive our emails please click here:
http://www.s453.net/dbm83/un.php?5296&379858

Skateboarding Magazine

1927 Harbor Blvd #611