web-hurd

Appointment ( Enclosed More details on the agenda of meeting)

From: Shefali Vaidya
Subject: Appointment ( Enclosed More details on the agenda of meeting)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:44:57 +0530

Dear Sir,

It's an e-mail to seek your valuable appointment to discuss the Business
tools plus services ,that your respected company needs.

Please do not treat this email as SPAM as its gives a techno-commercial
brief for your need on utmost priority.

Spend just 5 minutes to go through these contents and we are sure that you
will find all our products/ services as one of the most top priority
requirement for your business house to enable your business house function
more efficient , productive and comfortable.

You might have received some emails before, either from us or from our
dealer network for our wellknown & patented product range with the sound
record of more than 50,000 corporate clients on our clientele.

During last 3 years of our introduction of these products , we have found
that most of our clients are even gifting our products to their clientele
as all these products deserve gifting standards for senior management.

Also please ensure that , you are purchasing the only genuine product with
our patented mark with patent numbers, our logo on front side & our name
tag on the back side. This is just to make you aware as there are some
faulty/duplicate/second grade products in market which may mislead you with
throughaway pricing.

All these products are very useful to Chairmen,Managing Directors,Marketing
Department Heads, IT Executives ,Senior Management Executives , Purchase
Heads ,Sales Executive,Trade show organizers.

1.

Would you love to carry a very slick , portable scanner along with you ,
the way you carry your mobile phone ? .... add on to this ...Do you have
bunch of different size documents ? Do you find scanning a complicated job
? Did your scanner occupies a space and is dificult to operate ? Do you
always need to make your scanned images editable ? do you prepare
literatures ?

If yes , we have a a perfect solution for you ... A Mobile Scanner.
Its a portable scanner of 340 grams in weight &  with just (292 x 51 x
43mm) in size provided with 600*1200 dpi .. highest resolution , with
highest speed of 3 pages per minute. Its has a special and unique facility
of business cards scanning . This scanner is bundled with complete Document
management software , complete licensed OCR engine, BCR Software & lot more.
We also provide a very attractive leather bag to carry this portable slick
mobile scanner along with your travel bags.

2.

Do you have bunch of visiting / business cards ? Do you find right person /
contact / company at right time ?
We are sure that when ever you are trying to reach to correct person , most
of the time you or your secretary spend time in searching contact details
or visiting card .... loosing your valuable time. At the end of the day it
affects your business ...

To get rid of this, we have a special tool for you ... Its nothing but
patented business Card Scanner cum reader - model number 800U.we have more
than 43,000 indian corporate on our clientele.Text information on the card
is automatically extracted and stored into their proper fields – name,
title, company, address, city, state, zip, country, phone, fax, mobile,
email, and web. You can easily sort and search data on any of the data
fields. It’s a real time saver in managing your business cards and contacts.

3.

Would you like to help your secretary to make his / her life more
comfortable ??

We have personal secretary software ( SecySoft ) for you at just Rs.490 /-.
You can order this by VPP too.It is an award-winning desktop assistant -
your personal secretary. Unlike most other desktop assistants she is really
useful - she can act as an Appointment Manager , Email client, Email
notifier,POP3  lists manager, Personalized email sender, Reminder and
Calculator. She is powerful and easy-to-use.

4.

Would you like to enroll your company under No.1 yellow Pages ?

We have developed a yellow-Pages for Most Literate City of India with more
than 8 lacs of population and known as most upcoming city. Its a Dombivli
city from Thane.Today there are 25,000 quality visitors per day.  You can
enroll your company in its yellow pages @ just Rs.49 /- > You can also put
your brand promotion advertisement with most economical rates.( starts from
just Rs.1000 per month).

5.
Would you like to develop a very attractive website for your company?

Its a most important & is the requirement of today for your business growth
.We have a a special solution . Our sister concern leading multimedia
agency develop website at very economical rate card. Our website
development is combination of multimedia, animation & web expertise. Our
standard package of Rs. 8,500 includes 8 pages,one form , home page with
multimedia effects,domain name & webspace . We have more than 9,000 indian
corporate & 200 overseas clients on our list.

6.
Would like to develop a sales / product / commercial presentation for you ?

It's a again a need of today. Now all corporate do send their company
profile, product details through most attractive multimedia based Cd
presentations. Survey says it give 62 % more results than that of normal
hard copy product literatues.We develop presentation for corporate with the
help of our unique team which includes functional experts , domain experts
& multimedia experts. & thats why we have more than 500 corporate giants on
our list.

7.
Do you need genuine Corporate Directories ?

We have specially developed Indian Corporate directories for different
segments and known as Marketing Gurus. Corporate Digital Directories are
available from Rs.500 onwards.

We are very sure of that you must have found all these products & services
very useful for you. Please feel free to get in touch wih us to organize a
meeting with you for detailed discussion & live demonstrations.

Thanking You
With warm Regards

Ms.Shefali Vaidya
Customer Reach
Mobile : 09820640281 ( 24*7 Support)
Phone : +91 251 2420346 / 2420347 (20 Lines -9 AM to 9 PM Support)
Email : address@hidden