web-hurd

Dead site?

From: Philip Webster
Subject: Dead site?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:11:13 +0000

Hi,
The HURD pages appear not to have been updated since 2003, if the "What's New" section is to be believed.

I'm interested in HURD's development, but I don't have time to read through CVS changelogs. I suspect many other people are the same. Could somebody on the project please keep the rest of us informed regarding the latest HURD developments?

If it's a money problem, I don't mind increasing my membership fees... but really this is something that should be done anyway as a matter of principle. It just looks so *bad* to have a site which is updated so infrequently.

HURD isn't a dead project now, is it?

Cheers, and keep up the good work,

Philip Webster