web-hurd

Document Migration & e-Book Development Services

From: Dhiraj Aggarwal
Subject: Document Migration & e-Book Development Services
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:21:51 +0530

Hi,

We came across your organization while browsing the web.

Kindly allow me to introduce ourselves to you.

We are a professional outsourcing partner for all book and journal-related
work, including typesetting and OCR services
(http://www.e-BookServices.com). Located in India, we cater to both business
houses as well as individuals. Though our
organization was started way back in 1994, the book division has been around
since 1999, and was created with the intent of
offering world-class services to international clientele.

Our range of services include, but are not limited to:
Book Writing (Content Development)
e-Books Creation
Proofreading and Copy-Editing
Formatting, Pre-Press and Typesetting
OCR and Keying-in (for re-prints, archives etc)
Translation
UML, XML, HTML and SGML Conversion
Accessible Format Creation (for Visually Impaired)
Audio Transcription
Data Processing and Conversion
CAD Conversion

Many companies are now outsourcing their work to India. Not only do they
achieve substantial cost savings, but the
availability of a large number of professionally trained personnel also ensures
a high quality of work. We can serve you
efficiently and cost effectively, and deliver as per your customized needs.

We are one of the leading Indian organizations in our field, and serve many
international organizations. For accomplishing
jobs with us, a team of highly trained and dedicated professionals work at our
state-of-the-art facilities located in New
Delhi, India.

We understand the basic international business processes and ensure that all
projects undertaken by us are completed within
the stipulated time period with complete confidentiality, accuracy, and quality.

For your first project you do not need to pay us a deposit. You can make the
entire payment after receiving satisfactory
delivery of service.

If you are interested in cutting your current costs to at least half,
increasing your profit margins without compromising
on the quality and turn-around time, then please do get back to us. We will be
glad to send you a most competitive business
proposal.

I shall be at the LONDON BOOK FAIR (13th-15th March, 2005) and would be most
happy to meet you there and personally discuss
your requirements. If so, I would be obliged if you can kindly grant me a prior
appointment at the fair.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
CEO

Mobile: +(91) 98100 50809
E-mail: address@hidden , address@hidden

This email has been sent expecting the information to be of use and benefit to
you. In case you do not wish to receive
further emails from us, please send us an email with `REMOVE + your email
address' in the subject line and we will remove
your email address from our database. We apologize for the inconvenience caused
to you.