web-hurd

gentry concert, paradigm demo, some etnies news

From: May Skateboarding News
Subject: gentry concert, paradigm demo, some etnies news
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:49:49 -0000

Hey whats going on.
So on the main page of sk8shop.com we have some info on the upcoming gentry
concert, the paradigm demo at the university of redlands on saturday and some
of the stuff from the past.
Click the link below for all the info
http://www.stedb.com/dbm83/l.php?3501&379858/

In the news section we have an update from cab, some news about beachfest, the
vans global tour schedule and some interesting news from Sole Tech which
basically says they are severing their ties with CCS.. This is big i cant
remember the last time somebody severed a relationship with CCS.

Oh well thats all for now

Switch to HTML version:
http://www.stedb.com/dbm83/msgtype.php?type=1&email=379858&emailing=5505
We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to
receive our emails please click here:
http://www.stedb.com/dbm83/un.php?5505&379858