web-hurd

#PROPOSITION#

From: Mohammed Abacha
Subject: #PROPOSITION#
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:09:55 -0700

Hello,

I write you this letter in good faith and to the glory
of almighty who thus brought me out clean after all the
allegations leveled against me after the death of my
father(former Nigerian military head of states).

Since my father's death and my detention,
my family has been loosing a lot of money
due to vindictive government
officials who are bent on dealing with my family.

My family and i are looking for a trustworthy foreign partner who can
assist us in receiving some amount of money for investment purposes.

This money is presently in the possession of a Vaulting
company abroad. this money was of course was acquired
by my late father and is now kept secretly by the family,the money is
cash.

As soon as i hear from you, i will give you all
necessary details as to how we intend carrying out the whole
transaction. Please, do not entertain any fears,
as all necessary modalities are in place, and i assure you of all
success and safety in this transaction.

If you are interested in assisting me please send me your
concent and telephone number,you may also ignore this letter
and respect my trust in you by not exposing this transaction,
should you not be interested.

I look forward to working with you.

Thank you

Alhaji Mohammed Abacha.